Spiga

SALARY LOAN

My brother is working at a local bank and the perks of being a regular employee is being able to avail of their SALARY LOAN feature.  He was hesitant to take a loan at first.  But he already has plenty of ideas where he will use the money.  A few weeks later, he avail of the loan and purchased a photocopy machine and rented it out to our relative.  He made a really wise decision.  I thought he will use it to buy a cellphone or other appliances.  But I think he listened to my advice.  I told him that if he is going to buy something, make sure that it will put money in his pocket not the other way around. 

So before making a huge purchase next time, think first if the item is a CASH IN or CASH OUT.


CASH IN = will generate money for you
CASH OUT = will take away money from you

0 comments: